Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas on Instagram wrap-up

It's been five days since the big day, but I feel like I've only just stopped today. Only, now I feel like I should be getting stuck into the pile of projects I want to get done before I go back to work in two weeks. I did have plans on trekking off to Bunnings today but instead I've spent the day eating chocolates and watching Youtube videos. Oh well.

I took many photos on the lead up to Christmas Day, but was too busy drinking on the day to take more (oops). We had a lovely lunch, I made a lovely rum punch and we laughed ourselves stupid - everything a Christmas should be.












I feel sad that I only get to wear this shirt for a couple of weeks every year.

Despite every intention of sleeping in on Christmas eve it wasn't to be. I was a awake at 4.30 to watch the sun rise which turned out to be worth the early rise.


Christmas Eve starting with a cup of tea and a book.


2 batches of Ginger cookies, a batch of rum balls, a batch of chocolate biscuits, 2 batches of mince pies, 2 cherries pies and 2 bottles of bubbly made for a great day of baking with mum


Mum's chocolate biscuits - she's been making these as long as I can remember


My Cherry Pie (deeeelicious)


Grandma's knitted Mrs and Santa Claus


The Pizza Oven gets fired up for the first time


Lamb Souvlaki ready to go in the oven


Our very Australian Christmas tree 


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas filled with family and laughter :) x Debbie


You can follow me on Instagram here. Post your feed below if you want to share

No comments:

Post a Comment